On a 50X100 plot, construct a 2 bedroom house. With an indoor bathroom, kitchenette and small dining area. The living room has access to a balcony. 3+ vehicle parking space with a backyard balcony accessed.
This tiny double bedroom house is spread out on two floors and features floor to ceiling door and windows to make it as airy and open as possible. It also has solar panels, water tanks and air conditioning units integrated in the design.
Floor Plan available in metric system:
- Total Land Area (used in video and photos) = 450sqm/ 1500sqft
- Total Floor Area = 62.5sqm/ 673sqft
- Ground Floor Area = 42sqm/452sqft
- Open plan living room, kitchen and dining
- Front balcony accessed through the living room
- A half or partial toilet/ WC is accessible from the stairway area
- Staircase to the first floor
- Backyard balcony accessed through the living room
- More than 3 vehicle parking space
- A full bathroom (shower and toilet/ WC) is accessible from the first floor landing
- Kids bedroom with a closet and large enough for a double decker/ bank bed for two children
- A master bedroom with a closet, reading area and a king size bed
- Staircase to the ground floor
Second Floor/ Roof:
- Optional rooftop access
- Rooftop can be adapted as a flat roof with activity access (laundry, patio or solar system) – Access to water tanks, PV/ Solar System, Air Conditioning System
The simple design is expandable from a single bedroom bungalow house (YouTube link) and is designed to operate off-grid. It’s design and integrated with the SoloGrid solar unit SG140+ Backup solution with 350w PV (solar panels), a popular choose for residential, school and medical solar solutions. And best of all, this SoloGrid systems integrates well with Umeme (AC electricity utility) to works as an alternative source of power and backup system during load shedding. SoloGrid is also expandable to grow with your growing energy needs.
For more information about SoloGrid, visit their website at www.sologrid.com
Approximate Construction Cost in East African with premium and luxury finishes: UGX 50,000,000, KES 1,418,000, TZS 30,850,000, RWF 12,500,000, BIF 25,250,000, EUR 12,500, USD 13,500. Please note this is an estimate made based on ideal Ugandan conditions. Prices will vary depending on Country, method of construction, construction technology and the team used.
Please read our End-User License Agreement (EULA) of DPRO.design Architecture before purchasing this product. By continuing you agree to our License Agreement.
These are architectural drawings only. Get in touch with us to purchase structural/ engineering drawings.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase an accurate Bills Of Quantities and Material Schedule. The BoQ requires structural drawings to be prepared which are specific to your location and preferred construction method.
Made with ARCHICAD and Twinmotion