Order a house design from our collection and adapt it to your plot and the needs of your family. Professionally, comprehensively and efficiently – this is how we operate! Do you want to make individual changes? Are you interested in project adaptation? Our Customisation Department is at your disposal.
Why is it worth choosing us?
• Free quote.
• Packages tailored to individual needs.
• Quick implementation – saving time.
• Professional consulting
Each ready project requires adaptation to the plot on which we want to build it. Adaptation of the finished design is necessary to obtain a building permit. It consists of adapting the project to the local ground and terrian conditions, as well as to the individual requirements of the owner.
What is Adaptation?
Adaptation of the finished design is primarily the adaptation of the foundation structure of the structural walls and the roof to the local conditions of the plot on which the house is to be erected, and to the development conditions specified in the local plan or zoning decision. The designer performing the adaptation must modify the design so that the roof structure of the foundations and load-bearing walls complies with the relevant standards. During the preparation of the adaptation, home owners very often introduce changes to the original design, especially regarding the layout of rooms. You have to remember that the bigger the changes, the more it costs to customise.
Formal and legal requirements (decision on development conditions, arrangements with the constructor)
Design adaptation (geotechnical conditions)
Adaptation of the project to the existing utilities (access to electricity, water, roads – alternative solutions)
The adaptation also includes:
• prepare a project of external connections
• check the dimensions of cross-sections or spacing of the elements of the roof truss – resulting from the adaptation of the building to trees, power lines and other objects
• prepare a plot development plan on an appropriate geodetic map in the scale of 1: 500
As part of the adaptation, you can:
• change the location of partitions
• change the size and layout of rooms
• change the technology of building walls, foundations, ceilings or the roof and its covering
• change the method of heating or sewage supply as well as the routing of internal installations in accordance with the technical conditions of utilities delivery
If you have questions, write or call:
DPRO.design change department
• Packages tailored to individual needs
• Fast implementation – saving time
• Changes directly to the title block of the project
• Professional advice